Doctors Urgent Care
Offering SAME DAY PCR, RAPID Antigen, Antibody & RT-PCR for COVID-19
OPEN Monday, October 3, 2022 - 9am to 6pm
We are now located in the new building
971 Robert Blvd, Slidell, LA - can't miss it!
To save time, print/fill out the New Patient Paperwork before your visit, click here. Please note we need the Medication and Allergies form filled out every visit to make sure we give you the accurate, individualized medical care you deserve.
- The RAPID SAME DAY PCR Test is available, which is a 30-Minute test that can be used 24-hours before international travel, conferences, stadium games, work and of course, protecting vulnerable family members. The test is available by Appointment Only. Please call 985-690-8300 for details.
- The RAPID Antigen Test (15- Min In-Clinic)
- RT-PCR "Swab" (3 to 5 Day Send Out) are also available.
- Our experienced Medical Providers may suggest a Treatment Plan, based on your individual medical history, which has worked well for a majority of our patients to get through this healthcare crisis.
- Please call the Front Desk with any questions 985-690-8300 or message us through Facebook or Instagram.
What To Expect:
Doctors Urgent Care is a full-service, walk-in clinic, requires no referrals, accepts most insurances and is open 7-days-a-week from 9am to 6pm. We are one of the only Urgent Care facilities in the region that accepts and cares for infants under the age of 4, has a Full-Lab and Full-Body Digital X-Ray on-site.
The clinic features a host of cutting-edge tools (Full Lab, Digital X-Ray, EKG on-site), designed to rule out, diagnose and treat All Illnesses or Minor Emergencies.
For our Community Employers, we have customizable programs for Occupational Medicine for Business and Employee needs. CDL Physicals, School/Sports/Camp Physicals - Adoption Physicals - Maritime Physicals are available 7-days-a-week from any of our Experienced Medical Providers. The clinic stocks orthopedic crutches, splints and more for weekend injuries on or off the field.
We currently have the RAPID PCR Test, the RAPID 15-Minute Antigen COVID-19 Test, the Serological Antibody Tests for SARS-CoV-2 as well as the RT-PCR Swab Test available. We Have a Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 based on individual medical history.
To Find Out More About The Process for COVID-19 Testing - Rapid or Other - please click here.
To find out more about the COVID-19 tests, click on the links below.
RAPID PCR Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
RAPID Quidel 15-Minute COVID-19 Antigen Test Patient Fact Sheet click here
Lab Corp RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 Test click here
Clinical Pathology Laboratories RT-PCR (Swab) Patient Fact Sheet for COVID-19 click here
We Currently Do Not Accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mississippi Medicaid
- Kaiser Permanente
We Are Out Of Network But Still Accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Connect
- Blue Cross Blue Shield SMH/Ochsner